The GMG Adjustable Sway Bar Kit for the Porsche 997 GT3RS helps reduce body roll and offers a wide range of adjustments to fine tune the vehicle handling characteristics.
Featuring hollow tube bars that are 5 adjustment points in the front and 3 in the rear, the GMG sway bars offers an increase in stiffness over the stock bars and a wide range of adjustability. The objective of a sway bar is to reduce body roll and stabilize a vehicle under lateral forces. Having adjustability permits the roll stiffness to be tuned by increasing or reducing the length of the lever arms for different situations without replacing the entire bar. To improve the responsiveness of the vehicle, polyurethane bushings are utilized instead of rubber because the rubber flexes, compresses, and stretches when put under stress.
The GMG adjustable sway bar kit is designed and manufactured by Eibach exclusively for GMG. Through the motorsports partnership, GMG developed lowering spring kits for high performance street applications using the data and knowledge gained over the years from professional racing in the ALMS and Pirelli World Challenge Series. The result is the improvement in the handling without costing thousands of dollars like the bladed racing versions that are used on race cars.
Sold as a complete kit, the GMG sway bar kit is a true bolt on upgrade that requires no modifications to your vehicle and works with the OEM sway bar drop links and dampers or any aftermarket damper such as JRZ or Ohlins.
- Improves Handling and Reduces Body-Roll
- Increased Stiffness Over OEM Bars
- 5 Front and 3 Rear Adjustable Points to Fine Tune Handling Characteristics
- Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
- Manufactured by Eibach to Proprietary GMG Specifications