An evolution of our World Challenge rollbar, the GMG LMS harness/roll bar features 4130 Chrome-Moly Tubing that has been tig welded and normalized for superior strength and rigidity. A common problem of the factory tequipment bar is that it requires the use of 1-piece fixed back GT3 style seats for proper leg room. If you are 5’10” and taller, moving the seat back far enough is a challenge with the Porsche factory bar. The GMG LMS Harness/Roll Bar solves this problem and offers these key features.
- Made of Chrome-Moly Tubing that has been carefully Tig welded to AWM specs and normalized.
- Laser notched joints for precision fit.
- Designed to work standard reclining seats or GT3 fixed back seats, offering drivers the ability to move the seat all the way back (Not possible with the factory Tequipment Rollbar)
- The LMS roll bars offers the most recline and seat travel of any roll bar on the market today
- Designed to work with clip in kit for harness (no need to drill holes in your floor to mount the harness anchors)
- Design offers additional storage space at rear seat shelf.
- Comes complete with all hardware to install and mounts like the factory bar; directly to seat belt anchors with no cutting required
- Standard Satin Black finish with custom colors available
- Installation at our facility is available and recommended.
- Shipping available (oversized)
Fits all 997 models including Turbo, GT3 & RS/ GT2 /C2 and C4s (except cabrio and targa)