The RS Pro line offers the best high performance club sport damper available today. Combining the best aspects of our RS and 2-way racing damper, the RS Pro gives the owner ultimate suspension tuning ability while maintaining compliance for driving on public roads. A monotube double adjustable damper with adjustable gas pressure, the RS Pro offers an increased adjustment range allowing the user to tune the car to their needs further. The RS Pro is available as a complete kit with springs and mounting hardware.
Taking club sport performance to the next level, the RS Pro has a remote canister with a digressive blow off system. Digressive blow off allows for a stiff compression valving while maintaining smooth response. The result is a damper that provides ultra-solid platform with smooth bump compliance. JRZ standard 22mm piston rods maximize flow to the blow off valve response to great chassis control without using a high spring rate. To customize track to track setups and tailor the chassis to the JRZ RS Pro has an extra-large adjustment range. Each adjustment is designed to be an even step giving you predictability when making changes.
• 22mm rod strut, 16mm rod damper
• 12 clicks of compression, 24 clicks of rebound
• Adjustable gas pressure, monotube
• Piston designed for high performance
• Large adjustment range
• Fixed hoses for easy mounting, available quick disconnect fittings
• Remote reservoir or piggyback canister
• Better chassis control for higher rate springs / power /aero
• Street ride, racing performance
• Easy to change configurations