The GMG R8 lowering springs improves the vehicle's performance, handling, and appearance.
The kit features an increased spring rate and drops the vehicle by 20mm to lower the center of gravity of the vehicle to improve handling - reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners, and excessive nose-dive under braking - and to reduce fender gap to give the vehicle a lower, more aggressive stance.
The GMG R8 lowering springs utilizes a proprietary progressive spring design to maintain excellent ride quality. The progressive rate design uses a softer initial spring rate for excellent ride quality and a stiffer final rate for high performance handling. The spring rate increases when the vehicle is under load during cornering, braking, or load carrying etc. Crafted from a high quality steel, the springs will not set or sag over time.
The GMG WC lowering spring kit is sold as a complete set and is designed to be used with the factory dampers. The spring rates are proprietary to GMG and they are specifically matched to the factory dampers so that the vehicle won't be over-sprung and under-dampened or vice versa. As a great alternative to much more expensive and much more complicated coilover systems, the GMG lowering spring kit is an excellent set up for enthusiasts who would like to lower their car and improve handling without compromising comfort.
- Drops the vehicle by 20mm to lower the center of gravity
- Improves handling - reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners, and excessive nose-dive under braking
- Reduce fender gap to give the vehicle a lower, more aggressive stance
- Progressive spring design for excellent ride quality
- Smooth softer initial spring rate for excellent ride quality and stiffer final rate for high performance handling
- Made of the highest quality high-tensile steel tubing to ensure consistent spring rates and no sagging